Saturday, February 6, 2010

td jakes dfw

The good bishop posts on home matters:  

As long as I live, I will never forget the events of this summer! I've had some extraordinary experiences, beginning with the explosion at my home. Although it took a while to start the recovery process of the damages that resulted from the blast, and it may take months to completely restore our home, the important thing is that I still have my family - both spiritual and natural - and that means more to me than anything.
After such an eventful June, I welcomed in July with my Potter's House family. We celebrated 13 years of being in Dallas, Texas. I couldn't imagine us in any other city.


He used to live in Fort Worth, a great town.  Anyhow -- good luck to him.

You know, I've always wondered.. by what apostolic lineage did he come by the mantle of "bishop", exactly?

Bishop T.D. Jakes

No comments: